2019 YP Summit Presented by The City of High PointName: 2019 YP Summit Presented by The City of High PointDate: December 11, 2019Time: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM ESTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
As the Young Professionals of BHP Chamber, our mission is to connect, engage, and lead High Point's young professionals to meaningful connections, personal growth and professional development. Join us for the 2019 YP Summit, featuring:
Session I: Connect. Connect mind, body & soul to create the best you.
Session II: Engage. Engage with the local entrepreneurs behind our city’s taprooms.
- Led by Deborah Stanton, founder & owner of MovingRoom Coaching.
- A roundtable discussion to explore how to start, maintain and grow a small business.
Session III: Lead. Lead your career to new heights.
- Jeff Thompson, Owner of Goofy Foot Taproom
- David Armstrong, Owner of The Brewer's Kettle
- Justin Stabb, Owner of 83 Custom Coffee
- John Vaughn, Owner of Brown Truck Brewery
- DJ Petty, Manager of Plank Street Tavern
Reception: Connect, Engage & Lead. Discover connections you didn't know you needed.
- Expand your understanding of building business through building relationships with nationally-esteemed keynote speaker, David Hoffman of the David Hoffman Group.
- After the Sessions, enjoy a networking reception featuring music, drinks and food. Attendees will include fellow HPYPs, our guest speakers and community leaders.
The YP Summit is open to young professionals (21 - 40 years old) who are employed by or guests of BHP Chamber members and live and/or work in High Point, NC.