2020 Robert McInnis Memorial Golf TournamentName: 2020 Robert McInnis Memorial Golf TournamentDate: September 10, 2020Time: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM EDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
THE 2020 ROBERT MCINNIS MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT HAS SOLD OUT!
THANK YOU, MEMBERS!!
Each year, this Captain's Choice fundraising tournament is open to all members and their guests. Proceeds benefit the many programs events and seminars offered to our members.
To commemorate the service and legacy of Robert McInnis, who was president and then chairman of High Point Bank until his untimely death in 2002, Business High Point - Chamber of Commerce annually hosts a golf tournament in his honor.
To adhere to the COVID-19 Phase 2 guidelines, this year's tournament will operate with assigned tee times rather than the traditional shotgun start. Details below:
- Morning Round: Tee Times every five (5) minutes from 8AM - 9:35AM
- Afternoon Round: Tee Times every five (5) minutes from 12PM - 1:45PM
- **Arrive 30 minutes before your tee time to check-in and warm-up!
- Players will enjoy a boxed lunch on the course
Contests & Activities
- Putting Contest
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin
- Hole with the High Point Rockers
- Professional Long Drive with Jacob Golliday
- First Place Team Prize
- Captain's Choice
- Par Max (no handicaps)
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Wellness Station: A Wellness Station will be present to gauge temperatures and ask screening questions
Social distancing: All players, volunteers and staff are encouraged to practice social distancing
Sanitation: Each player will receive a bottle of hand sanitizer upon arrival
Masks: Optional when outdoors and required when indoors
Our Promise: We will continue to follow and implement the Governor's orders to provide you the safest experience!
- Click orange Register Now button
- Members, enter your email address for faster registration
- If your email address is not accepted by the registration system, please email Sarah Tate, Events Director.
- Future Members, click the hyperlink that states Click here to continue your event registration
- Under Pricing, select your desired option (either 1 player or a team of 4)
- For teams of 4, fill in one teammate's registration information first, then click Save Changes
- You will then see a screen that has three Additional Attendee spots
- In the Total column, click on the button with the shape of a bust to edit each attendee's registration information
- After all golfer(s) are registered, consider each of the additional registration options (Player Add-On Package and Hole Sponsor).
- To select either of these options click the button with a plus & minus sign, enter desired quantity and click Save Changes
- Once player registration and registration options have been set, click Next
- Select desired Primary Contact and enter Comments if needed
- Click Checkout
- Members can select to pay online by credit/debit card or request an invoice
- Future members must pay online by credit/debit card
- If paying online, follow prompted steps to complete online purchase. After payment, the next page will be a registration confirmation page.
- If selecting to be invoiced, click that option, then Checkout. The next page will be a registration confirmation page.
- All golfers must provide their first and last name, company name, email address, cell phone number, shirt size, and golf handicap to complete registration. Note: Email addresses and cell phone numbers are to alert golfers of contest prize winnings.