Hot Deal50% OFF for FIRST 10 to Register. Use Discount Code: FirstTenHalfOff
What would it take to Rapidly Improve Your Profits?
You have laid the foundations and built your organization.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Let us show you how!
Harness your Hidden Potential!
DAY 1 – 12/2/2019 (8 AM to 5 PM)
- Why Implement TLS for Rapid Results?
- Get the Big Picture on removing the obstacles causing your current pain points and blocking your performance.
- See how a series of strategically sequenced improvements can impact your processes, performance & profit.
- Overview of Theory of Constraints (TOC) & Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
- Basics of Theory of Constraints
- Primary Metrics: Throughput, Inventory, & Operating Expenses
- 5 Focusing Steps
- Overview of Core Tools: Drum Buffer Rope Scheduling, Buffer Management, Strategic Planning with the Thinking Processes, Critical Chain Project Management
- Basics of Lean
- Core Principles : Customer Value, Next Operation as Customer & Quality at the Source
- Overview of Wastes: Overproduction, Excess Inventory, Waiting, Unnecessary Transport, Over-Processing / Incorrect Processing, Unnecessary Movement, Defects, Creativity & Space
- Overview of Tools: Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Mistake Proofing, Quick Changeovers, Kanban, One Piece Flow, Value Analysis, Spaghetti Maps, Standard Work, Line Balancing, Level Loading, Work Cells, Kaizen Events, Total Productive Maintenance
- Basics of Six Sigma
- Core Principles: Data Driven Approach , DMAIC Projects , and Project Teams
- Overview of Core Tools: Check Sheets, Trend Charts, Pareto Charts, Histograms, Scatter Diagrams, Defect Maps, Process Sigma, PDCA, Project Charters, Process Capabilities & Sigma Levels
- Overview of Problem-Solving Tools: 5 whys, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Causal Chains, Is-Is Not, Control Plans & Prioritization Matrices
DAY 2 – 12/3/2019 (8 AM to 5 PM)
- Find out how TLS integrates the synergies of Theory of Constraints (TOC) & Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
- How the weaknesses of each methodology are compensated by the strengths of the others
- Learn how to create a rapid improvement initiative to eliminate waste & variation in the best sequence for the most impact.
- Learn how to lead the organization through the planning & launch of the TLS Rapid Improvement Initiative.
Who Should Attend: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Managing Directors, Presidents, Owners and Private Equity Partners.
Decision makers that desire to launch an organizational level improvement initiative to drive new levels of profitability with minimal expenses.
Rapid Improvement with Minimal Investment
This Hot Deal is promoted by Business High Point - Chamber of Commerce.
Our Upcoming Events!