Hot Deal50% OFF for FIRST 10 to Register. Use Discount Code: First10-HalfOff
DEC 11, 12 & 13 from 8AM to 5 PM
[50% OFF for FIRST 10 to Register. Use Discount Code: First10-HalfOff]
What would it take to Rapidly Improve Your Supply Chain?
You have laid the foundations and built your organization.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Let us show you how!
Harness your Hidden Potential!DAY 1 – 12/11/2019 (8 AM to 5 PM)
- Why Implement TLS for Rapid Results?
- Get the Big Picture on removing the obstacles causing your current pain points and blocking your performance.
- See how a series of strategically sequenced improvements can impact your processes, performance & profit.
- Overview of Theory of Constraints (TOC) & Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
- Basics of Theory of Constraints
- Primary Metrics: Throughput, Inventory, & Operating Expenses
- 5 Focusing Steps
- Overview of Core Tools: Drum Buffer Rope Scheduling, Buffer Management, Strategic Planning with the Thinking Processes, Critical Chain Project Management
- Basics of Lean
- Core Principles: Customer Value, Next Operation as Customer & Quality at the Source
- Overview of Wastes: Overproduction, Excess Inventory, Waiting, Unnecessary Transport, Over-Processing / Incorrect Processing, Unnecessary Movement, Defects, Creativity & Space
- Overview of Tools: Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Mistake Proofing, Quick Changeovers, Kanban, One Piece Flow, Value Analysis, Spaghetti Maps, Standard Work, Line Balancing, Level Loading, Work Cells, Kaizen Events, Total Productive Maintenance
- Basics of Six Sigma
- Core Principles: Data Driven Approach, DMAIC Projects, and Project Teams
- Overview of Core Tools: Check Sheets, Trend Charts, Pareto Charts, Histograms, Scatter Diagrams, Defect Maps, Process Sigma, PDCA, Project Charters, Process Capabilities & Sigma Levels
- Overview of Problem-Solving Tools: 5 whys, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Causal Chains, Is-Is Not, Control Plans & Prioritization Matrices
- Find out how TLS integrates the synergies of Theory of Constraints (TOC) & Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
- How the weaknesses of each methodology are compensated by the strengths of the others
- Basics of Supplier Quality Management
- Learn the basics of Rapid Supply Chain Improvement to eliminate waste & variation in the best sequence for the most impact.
- Introduction to Data Driven Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis Tools
- Learn about driving data driven collaborative engagement to improve Quality & Performance.
- Problem Solving with 8D
- Corrective Actions: Internal (ICARs) and at Suppliers (SCAR’s)
- Workshop on Example Problem
(Bring one to work on in class and Finish the problem back at Work)
Who Should Attend: The intended audience is VPs/Directors/Managers of Operations, Supply Chain, Supplier Quality, Procurement/Purchasing, Quality, Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence and Distribution.
Individuals that interact with suppliers and distributors that would like to learn how to strengthen the stability and profitability of their own company and their supply chain & distribution partners to improve service levels, quality, delivery, cost, responsiveness, inventory levels, etc.
Rapid Improvement with Minimal Investment!
Elevate Coaching & Consulting
O - 888.489.5121
Harness Your Potential.
This Hot Deal is promoted by Business High Point - Chamber of Commerce.
Our Upcoming Events!