||The City of High Point's Community Development and Housing Department seeks to fill the position of Community Development Project Manager.
- Inspects, photographs and re-inspects buildings for environmental and structural safety violations relating to windows, doors, walls, floors, ceilings, roofs, sanitary plumbing, water and mechanical systems, lighting, and electrical systems, etc.;
- Notifies and confers with individual property owners relevant to violations and required repairs;
- Prepares floor plans, specifications and estimates of rehabilitation and repair costs;
- Solicits contractor bids, reviews, and awards bids;
- Inspects work in progress, prepares change orders if necessary and recommends approval of payments;
- Conducts follow-up and final inspections
- Issue certificates of completion and compliance;
- Completes project environmental reviews and/or assessments;
- Collects and monitors projects for Davis-Bacon compliance;
- Enters project data into LOANS, Neighborly, or other software systems as required;
- Ensures that all work is performed in accordance with OSHA and City Safety Standards and Policies.
- Formal Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent with three (3) years of work experience in residential construction or a related field (i.e., inspections, appraisals, etc.).
Salary: $45,606.08 - $58,433.44 Annually, with benefits
- Valid North Carolina Driver's License
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point's new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc. By closing date. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.