Golf Shop Attendant
The City of High Point's Parks & Recreation Department seeks to fill Golf Shop Attendant.
- Provides excellent customer service for patrons, over the phone and in person, to answer questions and assist in the operation of the golf shop and clubhouse;
- Collects fees, receipts, and other related revenues as directed;
- Assists in enforcing the facility rules and regulations;
- Assists in all tournament-related activities, including: leagues, golf associations, group outings, tournaments, school activities, etc.
- Prepares the golf cart fleet for the golfing public on a daily basis;
- Maintains facility in a clean and orderly fashion, including emptying trash, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning counter tops, tables, restrooms, and other janitorial related duties;
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have experience operating a computer.
- Previous experience in a customer service role
Salary: $10.00+ Hourly, Depending on Qualifications. without benefits
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc. By closing date of April 3, 2020. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.