- Provides excellent customer service for patrons, over the phone and in person, to answer questions and assist in the operation of the golf shop and clubhouse;
- Collects fees, receipts, and other related revenues as directed;
- Assists in enforcing the facility rules and regulations;
- Assists in all tournament-related activities, including: leagues, golf associations, group outings, tournaments, school activities, etc.
- Prepares the golf cart fleet for the golfing public on a daily basis;
- Maintains facility in a clean and orderly fashion, including emptying trash, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning counter tops, tables, restrooms, and other janitorial related duties;
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience operating a computer
- Comfortable in a customer service role
- General knowledge of the game of golf
Salary: $10 Hourly
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc
. By closing date. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.