The City of High Point's Parks & Recreation Department seeks to fill Grillroom Attendant.
- Greets customers, accepts and places orders, and serves food and merchandise;
- Cleans and prepares tables, and assists with preparation of food;
- Answers telephone questions and takes phone orders;
- Waits on customers, accepts and places orders;
- Assists with group catering and serving;
- Assist in operation of on-course beverage cart, as needed;
- Serves as cashier, balances cash drawer, completes daily revenue calculation, prepares deposits;
- Checks deliveries for accuracy, stocks shelves as required;
- Performs general custodial duties, removes trash, cleans kitchen counters and floor, cleans dining area;
- Opens grillroom at beginning of workday, closes and secures at end of workday;
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age and agree to sell beer.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous experience in the food service industry
- Knowledge of short order cooking methods, procedures, and techniques
Salary: $10.00+ Hourly, Depending on Qualifications. without benefits
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc. By closing date of May 9, 2021. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.