- Individual will operate truck-tractor and trailer with tanker to move equipment to different locations;
- backhoe and motor grader for maintenance and construction;
- tandem-axle dump truck for hauling,
- operation of trash-master and front-end loader and other earth moving equipment according to assignment;
- operate medium and heavy equipment.
- Consideration given to candidates with quality backgrounds in this occupational field.
high school diploma or GED equivalent and some experience with heavy equipment. Some experience as a Mechanic preferred. Must have valid NC/CDL driver’s license.
ranges from $36,605.92 - $46,901.92 annually+ Excellent benefits package.
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc
. This process will require you to have an email address which will be used to contact you throughout the hiring process. If you have already created your GovernmentJobs.com personal account, please login. If not, please click on the link to create an account (registration is free). The Online application must be completed on or before the closing date. Applicants must
complete the supplemental questions to be considered for the position. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.