The City of High Point's Public Services Department/MRF Division seeks to fill Position of MRF Worker I.
- Performs routine unskilled work in the separation of recycling from residents and businesses; does related work as required.
- Separates recycling materials including cardboard, wood, scrap metal, white goods, aluminum cans, glass, plastics by type and steel cans;
- Assists in handling of tipping floor traffic;
- Receives recycling tickets from truck drivers;
- Cleans tipping floor area, bathrooms, breakrooms, offices, conveyor pits, cat walks, OCC screen, Ballistic separator, and picks up litter outside of the facility;
- Receives, unloads, weights, and stacks electronic and other recyclable materials;
- Education- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Schedule requirements-4-10 hour days. Monday -Thursday 7:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
- English Language skills
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
Salary: $11.91 Hourly/ $24,776.04 Annually.
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc
. By closing date of May 9, 2021. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.