Park Attendant – Golf Course Maintenance
The City of High Point's Parks & Recreation Department seeks to fill Park Attendant – Golf Course Maintenance position.
- Performs basic golf course maintenance and repair work on grounds, facilities, and equipment including litter pick-up, lifting and emptying trash and garbage cans;
- Performs regular maintenance of grounds, including preparation of and addition to grounds, involving mowing, raking, weed eating, trimming, digging, planting of trees and shrubs, etc.;
- Uses chemicals, including herbicides and pesticides, under direction of supervisor;
- Prunes and mulches trees and shrubs; cuts down and removes dead trees; weeds flower beds; hand grades, seeds, fertilizes and sods turf areas;
- Washes and cleans vehicles used to transport employees, equipment and tools;
- Ensures that all work is performed in accordance with OSHA and City Safety Standards and Policies.
- NC Driver’s License
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Primary work schedule is weekend and holiday mornings
- Knowledge of the game of golf
- Previous landscape equipment operation
Salary: $10.00 Hourly without benefits
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc. By closing date of April 11, 2021. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer