Park Attendant- Operations Oak Hollow
The City of High Point's Parks & Recreation Department seeks to fill Park Attendant – Operations at Oak Hollow Marina and Campground.
- Uses the online registration software to register patrons for programs, shelter rentals, campsites, fishing tournaments, and perform basic transactions related to purchases
- Sells concession items, fishing and boating permits, fishing tackle, and live bait including minnows and worms
- Rents sailboats, kayaks, standup paddleboards, and life jackets to patrons
- Drains boats upon return and prepares them for the next usage; Inspects and performs repairs if necessary
- Informs patrons of local and state fish, game, and boating regulations
- Performs general custodial duties, including emptying trash, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning glass counters, tables, cabinets, and restrooms; Cleans bait tanks when necessary
- Balances cash drawers, completes daily revenue calculations, prepares deposits
- Must have experience operating a computer
- Must be comfortable in a customer service role and working in an outdoor setting
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge and experience with powered and non-powered boats
Salary: $10.00+ hourly Depending on Qualifications. without benefits
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc. By closing date of May 9, 2020. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.