The City of High Point's Parks & Recreation Department seeks to fill Park Attendant/Operations position.
- Greets tennis patrons, takes reservations, collects and counts fees;
- Records attendance according to number of children, adults, types of groups and classes;
- Records tennis lesson registrations and receipts;
- Assists in court rentals and preparation of daily expense reports and revenue deposits;
- Opens and closes entrance area and controls entrance to tennis courts;
- Prepares pro shop area for daily operation, places sale items and prices them;
- Inventories items for stock and sale, orders needed items, loads and unloads items and equipment;
- Assists in daily clean-up of pro shop, tennis courts and grounds;
- Completes daily court maintenance including rolling, sweeping and watering soft courts;
- Enforces that all work is performed in accordance with OSHA and City Safety Standards and Policies.
- Formal education which includes basic arithmetic.
- Must have good knowledge of tennis programs, court maintenance, shop maintenance, and general knowledge of tennis equipment and supplies.
- Must be comfortable in a customer service role and able to work with all age groups.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Salary: $10.00/hr.+ Depending on Qualifications.
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc
. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.