- Provides excellent customer service for patrons, over the phone and in person, to answer questions, reserve courts, and register for lessons and programs;
- Performs opening and closing procedures for Oak Hollow Tennis Center;
- Uses the recreation software program to register users for programs and tennis instruction, reserve courts, collect fees, and perform basic transactions related to purchases; includes end of the day closing process;
- Prepares daily revenue and attendance reports;
- Performs daily safety checks on equipment and facilities;
- Assists with indoor and outdoor court maintenance as needed, operating tennis court roller, indoor court vacuum, utility cart, and other equipment as needed;
- Maintains facility in a clean and orderly fashion, including emptying trash, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning counter tops, tables, restrooms, etc.
- Assists in maintaining records of tennis instruction;
- Assists with implementing tennis programs, tournaments, and special events;
- Ensures that all work is performed in accordance with OSHA and City Safety Standards and Policies.
- Completion of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
- General knowledge about the game of tennis
- Must be comfortable in a customer service role and working in an outdoor setting
- Must have experience operating a computer
Salary: $10.50/hr.+ Depending on Qualifications.
- Competitive tennis playing experience (i.e. participated on high school varsity or junior varsity tennis team)
Interested applicants must apply through NEOGOV, the City of High Point’s new job application system. To apply, please type the following link into your web browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/highpointnc. By closing date of continuous. The City of High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.