Eyelash Extension Artist
Deka Lash is EXPANDING across The Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina and we are hiring Lash Artists that possess an Estheticians (Aestheticians) / Cosmetologists license. Are you committed to providing an exceptional experience for our customers and being a true team member?
If you are a ROCKSTAR looking for a place to shine and working for an employee-first company, we are hiring TODAY! As a Deka Lash artist trainee, you EARN WHILE YOU LEARN.
- A fun, vibrant, team-based work environment in a beautiful new studio
- Above industry-standard base pay, commissions on every service performed
- Hands-on paid training to become Deka Lash certified - experience preferred
- Proven customer service and marketing model to drive new business in the door
- Established operations and business processes that allow you to focus on assisting clients and mastering your lashing skills
- An environment that fosters professional and personal growth
- Growth opportunities within The Piedmont Triad area studios
- Employee discounts on products and FREE lashes!
- Ensuring a professional, friendly, fun, attractive, comfortable, and sanitary environment
- Lash extensions, lash lifting, lash tinting
- Selling memberships, products, and services
- Having fun!
- Currently licensed Esthetician (Aesthetician) or Cosmetologist
- Positive, proactive, goal-driven, and a team player
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and manage all concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
Health & Safety The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority!
- Hand sanitizer and C3 disinfectant (C3’s active ingredient is a chemical used by many hospitals to sterilize medical and lab equipment / surfaces)
- Staggered appointments to ensure social distancing and time to sanitize between every client
- Regular disinfecting and sanitation procedures multiple times a day
- Health & Safety training provided to all employees